The Eagle (formerly known as RMHB) mobile display is designed as a functional support tool to manage and direct all electrical, technical and ergonomic needs of modern day computing needs for your workforce.
With its universal network interface design, lightweight architecture and wide range of optional accessories – including 12” and 15” displays – the Eagle offers the latest first response features in one hardware solution.
Typical Eagle Functions
Rugged – The Eagle mobile display is powerful and resistant to wear and tear during the toughest conditions, making it ideal for in-vehicle use.
Space Optimization – Not only is the Eagle small enough to fit in any vehicle hassle-free, but it also has a built-in power supply so external supply is not needed – making it a lighter load.
High-Quality Display – With a high brightness display that is daylight viewable, the Eagle provides clarity and accuracy while maintaining low current usage and making the most of its programmable LED backlit function buttons.
- High Brightness Mobile Display
- 12″/15″ 1024 x 768 XGA Vehicle Display
- 0 to 2000 NIT Touch Screen LCD (Adjustable, Less Filters)
- LED Backlighting
- 12 Programmable Backlit Function Buttons
- Backlit AV Kill Switch
- Backlit Programmable “Emergency” Button
- 3 Standard USB 2.0 Ports
- Integrated Stereo Speakers with Adjustable Volume and
- External Stereo PA Output
- Aluminum Alloy and Molded ABS Bezel
- 11.6″(H) x 11.8″(W) x 2.1″(D) at base, 0.9″(D) in screen area
- Low Power Consumption (Max Brightness 1.8A at 13.7V DC)
- Built in Power Supply with 6.8V – 28V range
- Standard DVI/VGA Connectors
- Weight – 5.5 lbs